Sunday, February 24, 2013


                     Never Let Your Reach Exceed Your Grasp ???

         As I stated in my previous post just what I have been thru in the past few years concerning my disability and just how I never gave up my dream to play golf once again. I would like to reach out to anyone going thru a similar situation. It doesn't have to pertain to just golf but life in general. As the title of the post reads Never Let Your Reach Exceed Your Grasp ??? ” made me stop and think just who was that meant for. I believe that you should never stop reaching, if you have to stand up on your toes and that doesn't work try standing on a chair and if that doesn't work look for a ladder. The point being if you can, always keep reaching sometimes the best things in life are just out of our reach , if you can see it keep reaching.
          We all can't be the next pro to win a million dollars on tour but we can always find a way to improve even if by simply one stroke at a time. Sometimes it might be just becoming a better person, parent or friend. You just might inspire someone else to overcome an obstacle in their life. That is all I am trying to accomplish here. I have tried to surround myself with people who have been nothing but positive. That is why I haven't given in to hopelessness. If I have inspired just one person then I have succeeded in this venture. Thanks for letting me share this with all of you.

                             If You Can Keep Reaching You Will Never Know Unless You Try  

No comments:

Post a Comment