Monday, March 11, 2013


I saw this picture on a Blog Posted By (Susan Lewis) (Public on Google)

ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS, WHINING AND PROBLEMS ARE CANCELLED.

WHAT DO YOU SEE?

          They say A Picture Paints A Thousand Words “ well this one says a    whole lot more. I borrowed this one from a fellow blogger only because it follows so much of what I am trying to get across here.How can anyone complain when they hit a bad shot, miss a putt or even complain about little aches and pains. If somebody can show me the quit in these children then I am really missing the big picture. Another thing that I see is that no one else is in the picture making them line up to race they seem to waiting for someone just to start the race.
         It should teach us all a few lessons, the first is to learn to adapt , the second is to not give up, the third is don't look for excuses find solutions. Does it really matter who will win the race? I see nothing but them all winning and thats just for the courage to step up to the line. I'll even bet that if one of them were to fall they would find a way to get up and finish the race anyway they could. My dad once told me that “ In Order to Truly Understand Winning You Have To Lose Firstbut when I look at this picture I only see Winners.
         So the next time you think you are having a bad day remember this picture and I hope you will truly think it over again. Remember that golf is but a game that we play for enjoyment and to challenge ourselves. If you see this picture that way then you are on your way to winning no matter what you score.  

No comments:

Post a Comment