Sunday, March 24, 2013


Quantity versus Quality




               We have all that phrase before but just what is more important Quantity or Quality. I believe that when it pertains to golf we should all strive for Quality, every time we tee up a golf ball we should be focused on the moment at hand. Being a golfer with a disability every round that I do get to play is a round I wasn't suppose to able to play in the first place. I have to learned to take advantage of that opportunity mainly because it could be taken away at any time. I have a whole new respect for the game and the challenges that come with it. When I was healthy I tried to play as much as I could but like so many of us I got caught up in the Quantity aspect . I always had the mindset that there would always be a next time to maybe try a little harder ,well now that I am faced with a different reality; I often wish could go back and start all over again. But as we all know in life or in golf it just doesn't work that way.
               This is why a created this blog, to be able to share my thoughts and views not only on golf but the Quality of Life. When I was laying in a hospital bed and was not able to move my arms or legs it opened my eyes to a whole new view of life itself. Everything that I thought was so important or worried I would not achieve just melted away. I now know that it is not the Quantity of Days in Life but in the Quality of How We Choose to Live them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment